- 1 pita bread round
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Prep :
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Spread one side of the pita with olive oil and pizza sauce. Top with cheese and mushrooms, and season with garlic salt.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place pita pizza on grill, cover, and cook until cheese completely melts, about 5 minutes.
source : allrecipes.com