- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3 cups cubed skinless cooked turkey
- 5 ounces crushed potato chips
- Prep :
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in boiling water, stirring occasionally until almost cooked through and still firm to the bite, about 4 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour; cook, stirring, until mixture is light golden, about 3 minutes.
- Pour milk into butter and flour mixture, whisking constantly. Stir in cream of mushroom soup, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, green onions, garam masala, and dried tarragon. Bring mixture to a simmer, cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pepperjack cheese until cheese is melted and incorporated.
- Stir pepperjack cheese mixture, turkey meat, and noodles in a large bowl until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture into a large casserole dish. Sprinkle chips on top, pressing down slightly with the tines of a fork. Bake in the preheated oven until casserole top is golden brown and sauce is bubbling, about 30 minutes.
source : allrecipes.com