- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-4 whole eggs (see recipe note above)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons oil for cooking/greasing skillet
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook Time : 25 minutes
Total Time : 30 minutes
In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder together.
Spoon 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto a hot oiled skillet and cooke until done, flipping occasionally.
Serve with your favorite bacon, low carb berries or low carb syrup