“This is an unbelievably delicious and quick salmon recipe. You can play around with the ingredients: add fresh basil leaves instead of the chili or balsamic instead of the lemon juice. The wholegrain mustard is essential. You are guaranteed to love this one! Serve with a green salad, and enjoy!”
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 dried red chile pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a medium baking dish with aluminum foil. Lightly grease foil.
- With a mortar and pestle, grind together the garlic, chile pepper, and olive oil. Mix into a thick paste with the mustard, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Place the salmon fillets in the prepared baking dish, and coat with the paste mixture.
- Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
source : allrecipes.com