“Corn has never tasted so good! This is a perfect side dish for a BBQ and tastes great on a hot summer day.”
- 8 ears fresh corn in husks
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Place the corn in a large pot with enough water to cover, and soak at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Remove silks from corn, but leave the husks.
- Place corn on the preheated grill. Cook, turning occasionally, 20 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat, cool slightly, and discard husks.
- Cut the corn kernels from the cob, and place in a medium bowl. Mix in the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and red onion.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the cilantro, olive oil, garlic, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Blend until smooth, and stir into the corn salad.
source : allrecipes.com