“Much better than the standard pound cake, I got the recipe from a great-aunt, over 40 years ago.”
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add sour cream and eggs.
- Add flour and pinch of soda, mix well. Pour into a 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
source : allrecipes.com