“Very simple and quick! These can be made for a quick weeknight dinner and picky eaters! Serve with diced onions, black olives, sour cream, and salsa.”
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) package 8- to 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) bag shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Combine enchilada sauce, water, and taco seasoning in a slow cooker. Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise and add to the slow cooker. Cook on Low until chicken is tender, 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred using 2 forks. Mix back into the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Spoon some of the chicken mixture onto a tortilla. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Cover with another tortilla.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Slide quesadilla into the skillet. Cook until browned on both sides, 2 to 4 minutes, flipping halfway through. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken, and cheese.
source : allrecipes.com