“Quick and easy way to make lasagna!”
- 1 pound Italian sausage roll
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage, breaking into smaller pieces, in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix noodles into sausage.
- Pour crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce over sausage-noodle mixture; bring to a boil. Cover skillet, reduce heat, and simmer until noodles are cooked and sauce is thickened, about 25 minutes. Add spinach, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese; cover skillet and remove from heat. Let lasagna stand for 5 minutes; top with Parmesan cheese.
source : allrecipes.com