“Simple and delicious recipe for rosemary-kissed roasted red potatoes.”
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (250 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a large roasting pan and toss with oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary until evenly coated. Spread out potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
source : allrecipes.com