- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color rotini pasta
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- Prep :
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse twice in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, pepperoni, broccoli, olives, cheese and dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
source : allrecipes.com