- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Pink Lemonade Icing:
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 drops red food coloring (optional)
- Prep :
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add white sugar, baking powder, and baking soda; beat until blended. Beat in 1/3 cup pink lemonade concentrate and egg. Beat in flour until dough comes together.
- Drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet by rounded spoonfuls, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Combine confectioners’ sugar, 2 tablespoons pink lemonade concentrate, and 2 tablespoons butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until icing is smooth. Beat in red food coloring.
- Spread icing over cooled cookies.
source : allrecipes.com