“Peach gelatin with chunks of pineapple has a base layer of creamy whipped topping when it’s unmolded for this pretty dessert or side salad.”
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package peach flavor gelatin mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE(R) Pineapple Chunks, drained*
- 1 (11 ounce) can DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 45 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove 1-1/2 cups gelatin; let stand at room temperature.
- Stir drained fruit into remaining gelatin. Spoon into 6-cup mold sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set not firm.
- Whisk whipped topping into reserved gelatin until blended. Spoon over gelatin layer in mold. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold.
source : allrecipes.com