“Yellow cake mix and peaches canned in heavy syrup are the primary components in this simple dump cake recipe.”
- 2 (16 ounce) cans peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Empty peaches into the bottom of one 9×13 inch pan. Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly. Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of cake mix. Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
source : allrecipes.com