“My step mom gave me this tasty recipe when I was lamenting over what to bring to a barbecue. I’ve taken this dish to several parties and there’s NEVER been any left over!”
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can great Northern beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings, crumble and set aside in a large bowl. Cook the onion and garlic in the reserved drippings until onion is tender; drain excess grease and transfer to the bowl with the bacon.
- To the bacon and onions add pinto beans, northern beans, baked beans, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. Stir in ketchup, molasses, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and black pepper. Mix well and transfer to a 9×12 inch casserole dish.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour
source : allrecipes.com