“Very simple but satisfying way to make acorn squash. This is also good with delicata squash.”
- 1 (2 pound) acorn squash – halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss squash slices, Parmesan cheese, thyme, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until the squash is evenly coated; spread into a jelly roll pan.
- Roast in preheated oven until golden brown and tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
source : allrecipes.com