- 1 (1.9 ounce) container mini phyllo tart shells
- 1 cup whipped topping (such as Cool Whip(R)), divided
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/3 (3.5 ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice, or to taste (optional)
- Prep :
- Ready In :
- Remove phyllo shells from freezer 15 minutes before using.
- Reserve a small amount of whipped topping for garnish. Combine remaining whipped topping with pumpkin; mix until smooth. Mix in pudding mix until fully combined. Pour filling into a plastic zip-top bag; seal and cut off a small corner.
- Pipe pumpkin filling into the phyllo shells. Divide the reserved whipped topping over tarts; pipe out of another zip-top bag if desired. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top.
source : allrecipes.com