“A quick and yummy combination of zucchini, refrigerated crescent rolls, and eggs — tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen!”
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 4 cups sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Unroll crescent rolls, and press into a 9 inch pie pan, covering sides and bottom.
- Melt margarine in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the zucchini and onion until tender. Season with parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper. Remove skillet form heat, and mix in the eggs and cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until set. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
source : allrecipes.com