- 1/2 cup almonds
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman’s(R))
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 pinches dried basil, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Prep :
- Ready In :
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread almonds onto a baking sheet.
- Toast almonds in the preheated oven until golden and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Stir cabbage, cranberries, celery, green onion, red bell pepper, and toasted almonds together in a large bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, honey mustard, honey, basil, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl until dressing is thick and creamy. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and stir to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until flavors combine, about 3 hours.
source : allrecipes.com