“Super-tasty taco salad without any guilt. The fat-free cottage cheese, flavored with restaurant-style taco sauce, serves as a fat-free creamy dressing. Delish!”
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) package vegetarian ground beef crumbles (such as MorningStar Farms(R) Griller’s Recipe Crumbles(R))
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups non-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded non-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce, or to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute garlic in hot oil until fragrant and slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add diced tomatoes, vegetarian ground beef crumbles, and taco seasoning; cook and stir until tomatoes are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Divide lettuce between two bowls and top each with half the tomato mixture. Surround tomato mixture with cottage cheese and sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the top; season with taco sauce.
source : allrecipes.com