- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O(R)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 10 inch tube pan.
- Dissolve lemon gelatin the boiling water. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix well and add gelatin mixture then beat for 5 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour. While cake is still warm and in the pan, puncture cake with the tines of a fork. Then pour lemonade glaze over cake. Let cake cool completely before removing from pan.
- To Make Lemonade Glaze: Combine the thawed frozen lemonade with the white sugar and mix thoroughly.
Crunchy Coconut Chicken with Spicy Apricot Sauce…Everyone I know who has made this loves it:)
source : allrecipes.com