“I had a craving for fresh fish and dill, so I played around and came up with this. Its been rated one of my greatest hits! Great with rice or potatoes and steamed green beans.”
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh dill, stems trimmed
- 1 (1 pound) salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Mix butter, white wine, lemon juice, and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Pour a small amount of the butter mixture into an 8×8-inch baking pan until bottom is evenly coated; cover with a thin layer of dill. Place salmon, skin side down, into the baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining dill; pour remaining butter mixture over salmon. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle generously with almonds before serving.
source : allrecipes.com