“Kielbasa cooked with red and yellow peppers and potatoes.”
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package smoked kielbasa sausage, diced
- 6 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. Cover, and cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Mix red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper into the saucepan, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until peppers are just tender.
source : allrecipes.com