“Rice pudding is not just for kids! You can garnish with fresh seasonal fruit, such as blackberries.”
- 1 quart milk
- 2/3 cup short-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or more to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound fresh blackberries
- Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan; add rice and reduce heat to low. Simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Stir in sugar and salt. Remove from heat and allow rice to cool.
- Beat heavy cream in a bowl until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped cream will form sharp peaks. Fold whipped cream into cooled rice.
- Divide rice into 4 bowls and garnish with a few blackberries. Serve remaining blackberries on the side.
source : allrecipes.com