- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Whisk chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, garlic, red pepper flakes, and pepper together in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add chicken thighs and turn to coat with the sauce. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 8 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove chicken thighs and set aside, keeping them warm.
- Select Saute function. Stir together water and cornstarch in a small bowl and add slurry to Instant Pot(R). Cook and stir until sauce has thickened and reduced, about 5 minutes. Return chicken thighs to the sauce and toss to coat.
source : allrecipes.com