- 2 zucchini, chopped, or to taste
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 poblano peppers, seeded and chopped, or more to taste
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 4 large bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves, or more to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lime, juiced
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Place zucchini, shallots, poblano peppers, and carrots in a multi-cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add cumin, salt, chili powder, oregano, and cayenne pepper; stir well to combine. Add oil. Turn on cooker and select Saute function. Cook and stir until just slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Pour in tomatoes. Nestle chicken thighs into the mixture. Add stock and bay leaves.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Transfer chicken thighs to a plate and remove skin, bones, and any cartilage. Shred into bite-sized pieces. Add shredded chicken back to the pot. Stir in black beans and lime juice.
source : allrecipes.com