- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O(R) mix
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, then stir in cold water and lemonade. Chill in refrigerator until thick but not set, about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl beat together chilled lemonade mixture and whipped topping until completely incorporated, smooth and pale yellow (about 10 minutes). Pour into a large mold or individual dishes and chill until set.
source : allrecipes.com