- 1 pound beef stew meat — cubed, 1″
- 8 teaspoons McCormick Beef Stew seasoning — (1/2 package)
- 15 ounces green beans, fresh or frozen
- 15 ounces canned black beans (1 can)
- 15 ounces peas, fresh or frozen
- 15 ounces corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 large carrots sliced
- 3 cups water
- Garnish with fresh chives
- * If you can not find McCormick Beef Stew seasoning use another brand of seasoning or use
- your own favorite spices i.e.: salt, pepper, garlic, or onion soup mix 🙂
Put in a crock pot and simmer all day (about 8 hours or so).You just can’t get any easier that that!
Makes 8 servings.