“A very refreshing and light snack or meal! This dish makes a great Mediterranean alternative to your stereotypical tuna salad made with mayonnaise. Serve with whole grain crackers.”
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine tuna, onion, and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper to make the dressing. Toss with the tuna mixture.
source : allrecipes.com