- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 26 chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo(R))
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Prep :
- Ready In :
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Dip each sandwich cookie in melted white chocolate to coat completely; transfer cookies to the prepared baking sheet. Chill in the freezer until almost hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Press 2 chocolate chips into each cookie to resemble eyes and 1 chocolate chip below the “eyes” to resemble a mouth. Chill in the freezer until completely set, about 45 minutes.
source : allrecipes.com