“A surefire summer favorite, this grilled pizza is topped with a stunning combo of smoked sausage, burrata cheese, bacon, garlic, and parsley.”
- 1 pound purchased pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 (14 ounce) package Hillshire Farm(R) Smoked Sausage
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Divide dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each half into an 11×7-inch oval. Sprinkle cornmeal on a large baking sheet. Place dough ovals on baking sheet; set aside.
- Grill sausage on the rack of a covered gas or charcoal grill directly over medium heat for 8 minutes or until browned, turning once halfway through grilling. Bias-slice sausage into 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick pieces; set aside.
- Grill pizza crusts on the grill rack directly over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until bottoms are lightly charred. Transfer crusts back to the baking sheet, charred side up. Spread marinara sauce over crust and top with grilled sausage, cheese, bacon, and garlic.
- Return pizzas to the grill rack. Cover and grill about 4 minutes more or until bottoms of crusts are crisp and lightly charred.
- Transfer pizzas to a cutting board. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and crushed red pepper. Serve immediately.
source : allrecipes.com