“This recipe was passed down through my family for years. If you’re looking for a great tasting, tender chicken breast, this is what you’re looking for – Greek style.”
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon paprika
- Cut 3 slits in each chicken breast to allow marinade to penetrate. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika for about 30 seconds. Place chicken in a large bowl, and pour marinade over. Using your hands, work marinade into chicken. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Cook chicken on grill until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.
source : allrecipes.com