“A gluten-free version of classic magic cookie bars with layers.”
- 2 cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl; press into an 8×11-inch glass casserole dish. Pour condensed milk evenly over the crust. Sprinkle chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans evenly on top and press down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool before cutting.
source : allrecipes.com