- 6 boneless pork loin chops, about 1/2” thick
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- Prep Time :5
- Cook Time : 15
- Total Time :20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a shallow dish. Dip pork chops in beaten eggs, then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add in the butter. Sear pork chops on both sides until golden brown.
- Place in preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F. Let rest for about 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!