“If you have some fruit you want to use up, and you don’t have all that much time, this recipe is perfect! Especially on a summer day, this is a great dessert after a BBQ. Yumm Yumm! Any combination of fruit works in this versatile treat.”
- 1/3 cup vanilla flavored syrup
- 1 sponge cake
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Drizzle vanilla syrup over top of sponge cake. Let soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Arrange blueberries on top of cake, then place strawberries on top of the blueberries. Finish by generously spreading whipped topping over the fruit.
- Serve immediately, or if you prefer, chill in the refrigerator (no more than 2 to 3 hours), until ready to eat.
source : allrecipes.com