- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1/4 pound haddock fillets, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- Prep :
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- In a large stock pot cover potatoes with enough water so they are fully covered. Bring to boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- In a saute pan cook onion and bacon, over medium heat, until onions are soft. Add to potato mixture.
- Once potatoes become soft, and the broth has a milky look to it, add cut up fish fillets. Heat until fish fillets are cooked through.
- Add enough milk product to bring soup to your desired taste and texture. Season with white pepper and serve.
source : allrecipes.com