- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 8 oz Whipped Topping, frozen
- 2 Tbsp Sugar or 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 6-oz can of DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice.
– In a blender, pour in the cans of crushed pineapple and pineapple juice, the sugar or honey, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Blend for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
– Cut the frozen whipped topping into smaller pieces and add them to the blender. Blend on high until well combined and smooth.
– If the mixture is too runny, add ¼ ice and blend again.
– Spoon mixture into mason jars or serving glasses or transfer mixture to a piping bag with a star tip and pipe into small cups or bowls.
– Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until firm.