- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 2 large yellow apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, or to taste
- Prep :
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Press cookie dough into the bottom of a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light-golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; fold in cinnamon chips. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie and layer with apple slices. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar and nutmeg over apple slice layer. Cut into squares.
source : allrecipes.com