“This is the tastiest, easiest chili recipe you’ll ever find. I recommend serving it with sliced jalapeno chile peppers and crackers or cornbread.”
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 4 tablespoons chili seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can light red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the ground beef and the onion and saute for 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain grease, if desired.
- Add the ground black pepper, garlic salt, tomato sauce, salsa, chili seasoning mix and kidney beans. Mix well, reduce heat to low and simmer for at least an hour.
source : allrecipes.com