low Cooker Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken is a quick and easy meal that you can make on a weeknight that will transport you to the Hawaiian Islands.
The first time I make Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken it was because we were looking for a healthier option to replace Sweet and Sour Chicken, which is one of our favorite takeout meals. As in the past this post is generously sponsored by Foster Farms, who I use exclusively for chicken and have since I was a kid growing up in California.
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapples
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce (Doesn’t have to be Hawaiian-Style, Honey BBQ Sauce would also be fine)
- 2-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (Or however many you need for your family).
1. Mix together BBQ Sauce and Pineapples together in bowl.
2. Place chicken in Crock Pot
3. Pour mixture over chicken
4. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Note: You may use sugar free bbq sauce to cut down on the sugar.