“This is one of my favorite pies–not too sweet, good hot or cold, with or without ice cream. Plus, it’s easy to make.”
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
- For the Custard:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- For the Streusel:
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the blueberries in the pastry shell and set aside.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and salt. Add eggs and sour cream, stirring until blended. Pour the sour cream custard over the blueberries.
- In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup flour. Cut in the butter with pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle the topping over the sour cream mixture and berries in the pie shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
source : allrecipes.com