“A creamy layered dip that looks beautiful, especially at Christmas, with layers of green pistachios and dried cranberries.”
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of dried cranberries and pistachios for garnish. Combine remaining dried cranberries and pistachio nuts in a small bowl. Line a small round mixing bowl with plastic wrap.
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, blue cheese, and Brie in a bowl until smooth. Spread 1/3 of cheese mixture evenly in the bottom of the plastic wrap-lined bowl. Layer 1/3 of the cranberry-nut mixture over the cheese. Layer cheese mixture with berry-nut mixture twice more, ending with a layer of cranberry-pistachio mixture.
- Cover the bowl with more wrap, pressing the wrap down onto the spread to compress it. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. To serve, take plastic wrap off the top of the bowl and turn the layered dip out onto a serving dish. Remove remaining plastic wrap, and sprinkle reserved cranberries and pistachios around the spread to garnish.
source : allrecipes.com