- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O(R) mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prep :
- Ready In :
- In a small bowl, combine boiling water with lemon gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, beat cheese, lemonade concentrate and lemon zest until well combined. Stir in gelatin. Chill until thickened, but not set.
- Oil a 6-cup mold. Fold whipped topping into thickened gelatin mixture and pour into prepared mold. Chill until firm, then unmold on a serving platter.
source : allrecipes.com