“If you love chili and cheese, this recipe is for you.”
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 (19 ounce) cans chili without beans (such as Wolf Brand (R))
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese, cubed, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Warm oil in a small skillet. Use tongs to dip tortillas into the oil one at a time, turning to warm both sides. Sprinkle an even amount of Cheddar cheese down the center of each warmed tortilla. Roll tortillas to enclose cheese; place seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- Combine the chili, onion, and half of the processed cheese in a large bowl. Pour the chili mixture over the tortillas; top with the remaining processed cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
source : allrecipes.com