- 1 (16 ounce) package dry ziti pasta
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in the ziti, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through but is still slightly firm, about 12 minutes. Drain well.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the sausage. Cook and stir until the sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir in the pasta, spaghetti sauce, and Alfredo sauce. Transfer the mixture into a large baking dish, and top with the Italian cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
source : allrecipes.com