CARAMEL APPLE CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT RING
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 21 oz Apple Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat creamy cheese with sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate.
- On a pizza pan place triangles overlapping with long pointed ends outward. So that there is about a 6″ circle left in the middle of the pan.
- Spread apples over the lapped dough area.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over apples.
- Spread dollops of cream cheese mixture over the apple filling.
- Fold pointed ends of crescents over the filling and pinch into lapped dough to seal.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix Powdered sugar and milk until smooth glaze forms.
- Drizzle glaze over ring.
Source : allrecipes.com