- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound frozen cooked chicken strips, defrosted and diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the rotini, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, blue cheese dressing, buffalo wing sauce, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken, bell peppers, red onion, and cooked pasta and toss to coat with the dressing. Cover and chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
source : allrecipes.com