- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, separated
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prep :
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Press 1 package’s worth of crescent rolls, still connected, onto the bottom of a greased 9×12-inch baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until fluffy. Spread mixture on top of the crescent roll “crust” in the baking dish.
- Cover cream cheese filling with the second package of crescent roll dough and brush with egg white.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed up and golden, 25 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
source : allrecipes.com