“Tasty, hot appetizers that take little time to prepare but will impress your guests!”
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 ripe pear – peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package mini phyllo tart shells
- Pre-bake phyllo shells according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together blue cheese, pear, and cream. Season to taste with pepper. Spoon mixture into cooled shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
source : allrecipes.com