- 3 overripe banana, mashed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- stevia or preferred sweetener (add as much as desired depending on your level of sweetness)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- coconut oil for spraying/greasing the pan
Prep Time :5 mins
Cook Time :1 hr
Total Time :1 hr 5 mins
Preheat oven at 350F.
In a food processor or a bowl, add eggs and beat. Add mashed banana. Add olive oil. Mix.
In a separate bowl mix together the almond flour, baking soda, and stevia.
Combine the two mixtures together until well blended. Toss in the walnuts.
Spray/grease the loaf pan with coconut oil and pour batter.
Bake for 60 minutes. Use a tester or a toothpick, if it comes out clean then it’s cooked!