“This simple recipe is a combination of banana cheesecake and banana cream pie all rolled into one dessert! It uses an Oreo(R)-cookie crust instead of the traditional graham cracker crust, adding a bit of a chocolate accent. Plus, it uses fat-free cream cheese, but proves to taste rich and creamy for a banana-y treat! Garnish with whipped cream and sliced bananas, if desired.”
- 2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo(R))
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 sliced banana, or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter together in a bowl. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing after each addition. Stir in mashed banana and vanilla extract. Pour mixture into crust in the springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is almost set, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool completely, at least 1 hour, before removing from pan.
- Whisk milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Arrange sliced bananas on top of cooled cheesecake. Spread pudding mixture on top. Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
source : allrecipes.com